- Completed and framed artwork must be submitted to the registration table by 2:30 pm.
- Artists may paint as many pieces as they wish during the event between 8:00am and 2:30 pm but ONLY TWO may be submitted to the jury.
- Work submitted for judging MUST HAVE: (Required forms at check in):
– Entry form (Contract) with: Name, address, city, state, ZIP, telephone number, Title of artwork, Medium of work, price for each piece.
– A one-page biography that contains: Name, address, city, state, ZIP, telephone number, Title of artwork, Medium of work, price, other exhibits/honors, and any information providing insight into his/her work. (FOR WORK JURIED INTO EXHIBITION)
- All artwork must be signed and properly labeled with entry form.
- All artwork must be framed and hanging ready, with sufficient wire/hardware to hang.
- Awards: To be announced
- Please remain at the park until the judging process is complete so that you may pick up your work at approximately 4:00 p.m.
- Jury members: Linda Whiting, Judy Presley, Joe Hendry
- Work judged into the exhibit will be the responsibility of the artist to deliver to the place of exhibition (to be announced) .